Explore our current opportunities.
We are growing at a steady rate, thus allowing for us to have a lot of exciting openings available for fun, outgoing, confident and charismatic people with an interest in entrepreneurship and leadership.
The Executive training program gives our candidates the opportunity to ‘earn while they learn’. They attain experience in sales, leadership positions and managerial roles through learning vital business skills such as finance, sales skills, leadership techniques, public speaking, interviewing, team building and coaching, and much more.
We are always looking for new additions to our expanding sales force and we believe that as long as our candidates are hard-working, positive and enthusiastic they will really fit in with us and do well at Raven. Our candidates do not need to be experienced in sales or marketing as our roles cater for entry-to-mid level candidates.
FUN & COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
Raven is always looking for the next excited, outgoing, and professional individual to work and represent our clients in every level.
Are you looking to establish a long term career in PR/Marketing? Do you have experience in Advertising, Marketing or Mass Communications? We are seeking ambitious individuals who are looking to gain hands on experience in our industry!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be able to Multi Task
- Switch between duties with little trouble; great at multitasking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, Self Starter, Motivated
- Be proficient in Windows and MacOS
- Create Visuals & Presentations
- Draft Content
- Have wide range of experience and understanding of marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution
- Be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Travel and networking opportunities
- Thorough Standard Operational Procedure Training
- Team support and mentorship
Our team of Brand Ambassadors host events, trade shows, and pop-up shops across the Hartford area to bring brand awareness for our clients.
Our Brand Ambassadors act as the face of our clients and interact with our customers at our events. We are looking for outgoing candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, who will lead presentations about the current campaigns we market.
Other key skills for qualifying candidates will include:
- Computer literacy (MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Capable of providing clear and consistent marketing demonstrations
- Great interpersonal skills, comfortable providing knowledgeable responses to inquiries
- Setup, breakdown, and display maintenance during events
- Generate increased product buzz, distribute promotional materials to clients and customers
- Complete new client applications, drive sales through friendly presentations
- Track marketing data, and client information for individual events
- Maintain marketing collateral, track product inventory
- Excellent teamwork skills, maintains clear communication channels with upper management
- All applicants for our Brand Ambassador roles must be over eighteen years of age and authorized to work in United States.
Our Sales Associates are responsible for shaping the customer experience, driving sales and providing quality customer service. Our ideal candidate will be competitive, work well in a team environment and looking to grow into a sales team leader or management role. We need leaders who are goal oriented, can set the pace for junior staff, and who possess the knowledge and know how to train others.
- 1 year experience in a customer service, retail or sales i preferred. Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging our customers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must comply with SOP and Quality Assurance Guidelines on a daily basis
- Drives sales via friendly and professional interaction with our customers
- Access to a reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate, mobile device knowledge is a plus
- All candidates for employment must be 18 years of age or older
If you have the winning mentality to join our Sales Associate team, apply today! We currently offer both mid-level and entry-level openings. All applicants for employment will be screened within five business days of initial application.
This role will be responsible for providing support for all internal and external customers by using excellent, overall product detail knowledge, as well as communicating effectively with other members of our customer service, and operations teams. It is essential that candidates for the position have positive attitudes towards all customers and thrive in team environments.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications
- Customer service associates handle consumer inquiries and are responsible for troubleshooting
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Customer service associates ensure proper product presentation
- Inventory oversight
- Participate in sales driving events to maximize sales
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in a customer service or client relations is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate with customers/employees to clarify issues and resolve conflicts.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Bilinguals welcome
- Applicants must have work authorization within the United States
If you’re looking to start a career in management, then working as a graduate or trainee management executive will get you involved in all aspects of our business. There are many opportunities available to you, including the chance to progress to a more senior role or even executive role in the future. You will be working in the events industry, focused on live and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability.